Which Nonprofit Category Do I Use on my Application?

DonationMatch Support -

The NTEE Category (U.S.) or Charity Category (Canada) submitted should be the same as the one declared with your organization registration with the IRS (U.S.) or Canada Revenue Agency (Canada).

This can often be found in Guidestar for U.S. organizations: http://www.guidestar.org

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk